Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome to my workshop...



Well, I'm very new to blogging and don't have any idea how to do it. My friends encourage me to do it so that everyone can see how I paint miniatures....

Anyway, welcome to my workshop. Here's I will show how I convert, sculpt, paint miniatures from 'above table quality' standard to 'display quality standard'. It is also my journey to become better miniatures painter and since that I'm doing it full time at home by receiving commission work. And its been about 2.5 years already. Time really past very very fast. Well, I just let you guys see my previous work of Eldar Farseer which I've painted quite some times ago and it still one of my farvourite. For large pictures:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/index/whatm/GW/id/183124

There will be more coming. Enjoy...

2 comments: