Saturday, December 5, 2009

Journey Towards Tzeentch (part 4): Thousand Sons Sorcerer Dreadnought



Finally its done!! It was delayed for a week because I was playing around with GIMP editing after I read the Digital Photography magazine at library. Unfortunately...I still can't get a grip of it. Nevermind....

Here's the story of how this idea came about:

After my client told me that he is going to commission me do his dreadnought for his Thousand Sons army, I started to think of what kind of dreadnought I want. Of coz he is ordering Forgeworld dreanought... But I don't want to be same like everybody!! So I again dig info in my black library (collection of White Dwarf mag, Chaos codexes...) and browsed through the net.

And suddenly the idea came!!! Here's the question....

1) Who being insert into dreadnought?? "Space Marine Heroes"

2) How many type of dreadnought in Space Marine?? "Normal, Venerable, Ironclad, & Chaplain"

3) So whose the heroes in Thousand Sons Legion?? "SORCERER"

FINAL ANSWER: THOUSAND SONS SORCERER DREADNOUGHT!!!!

So when I met up with my client, I told him this idea... He immediately want it!

Again I sculpted the loincloth, tall helmet, gemstones, flaming edge design, daemonic sorcerer staff, fingers that hold the staff....

I don't know anybody has done this before, if NOT, then this will be the 1st SORCERER DREADNOUGHT!!!

That's all for the story... Do enjoy!! Hope you get inspired!! Cheerssss!!!

HAIL TZEENTCH!!!

6 comments:

  1. HOLY SCHNICKIES! This is incredible work and creativity! My hat and my scalp even is off to you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME WORK! will visit you someday to take some pics of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Makes me wanna start a Thousand Sons army...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The staff looks a bit out of place on a dread imo but a great conversion overall and an awesome paintjob. Gratz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys for your appreciation.

    Mihalis: You can start you own Thousand Sons army now... hehehe

    Death OF Angels: The positioning of the staff was requested by my client. My client wants it to be abit curving instead of just straight up position.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete